Thread: Blurry/Pixely Video after Rendering with Vegas Pro 12

Default Blurry/Pixely Video after Rendering with Vegas Pro 12

Hi,
    I have been rendering videos for a while now. I recently noticed that at some stages in the rendered video for some reason everything got very blurry/pixely for a little while. The video is made up of short parts of 720p 30fps .avi files (5 minutes of that is 24GB) soo it isn't a problem with the original files (as they aren't blurry).
    I use sony vegas pro 12 to render and edit. I use the MainConcept AVC/AAC internet 720p render settings (without any modifications). Normally the video looks fine, just every now and then it becomes very pixelated. I tried increasing the bit rate but that didn't help (even whan I set the average bit rate equal to the max, which would have meant that it is always at the max so the bit rate isn't the problem). I also tried disabling the re sample in the video files.
    Anyone know what is wrong with my settings and how I can get rid of the pixelating?
    David.

I also tried changing the output type, to .avi, and that fixed the problem, but for that the file was 10GB big, thats way too big.