Thread: My second shot @ dancing video

Default My second shot @ dancing video

didn't know exactly how it would turn out, we tried to prepare a little bit, but I didn't know exactly what to expect with dancing, but I'm fairly happy with that one. No matter how hard I try, I seem to often come back to that "destroyed" look. I'm ok with that, I like it.

filmed with
    - EOS 600D - CZJ Flektogon 35mm 2.4, Enna Lithagon 28mm 3.5, Takumar SMC 105mm 2.8, Mamiya/Sekor 50mm 2
    - Nikon D800 - Sigma 70mm 2.8 macro

edit on Vegas 11 and some bits on premiere

Nice and stylistic which I thought was fitting with the content. I'm not a fan of the shooting portrait but I suppose it kind of fitter here. Lots of different camera angles. I don't see the point in putting text on the screen if it's so fast you can't read it.

Well done.

São Paulo - Brazil

Looks good!!! Not my music too (hard to watch, sorry), but the vsual is great!

thank you guys. apart of the yoyo bit at the end, which I find odd and out of context (too much to my taste at least), I'm fairly happy with this vid.

no scripting or storyboarding here because I did not really know what kind of motion to expect, instead, I made a clear plan in my head of the shots I wanted to make. Hand held close ups and mostly medium/short shots, I wanted to also leave some room for whatever creative opportunity I could think of when filming. The music was chosen beforehand.

We did a serie of runs along with the music, some extras as well, then I tried to get back everything in sync in vegas and proceeded to select the shots to go with the music.
    I wanted to play as much as possible and went with every idea I got, until it was finished. kinda failed at the end, maybe it was just too late... but all in all, it was great fun.