Thread: Quicktime to avi?

Default Quicktime to avi?

Anyone know a free convertor for quicktime (.mov) to avi files?
    I've tried a couple of freebies and both had the dreaded gift of 'watermark on conversion' added on.
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

I very rarley need to convert video but if I do I use AnyVideoConverter BUT I don't think it does .mov files So I did a quick Google and found THIS

Cheers MB. Though the reviews, from 'stay away from this' to 'this is malware' put me off. I've googled a few and they all look great until output is selected, then it adds watermark until full purchase is made. I'm gonna try a couple more then probably have to purchase if none are watermark free on trial.
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Sorry about that Zero. I normally trust that if it's on CNet that it's been checked for that type of thing. Sometimes Google isn't your friend.

No worries - There's a lot of choice, but no clues that watermark is included till you've downloaded, run it and hit convert.

3rd time lucky - Format Factory works fine and no watermark!

Blog Entries

Any reason you weren't able to use your NLE for the task?

My 3 edit desks are all PC. They output Qt files, but won't input. Shouldn't PC be Pi? politically incorrect