Thread: Sony Vegas 10 Platinum Unknown Error Render

Default Sony Vegas 10 Platinum Unknown Error Render

It seems like a lot of people has been having issues with this, and unfortunately, I've also been a victim. However, the "fix" was changing / reverting settings for .mp4 extensions under 1080p. I don't use that. As to reverting the settings, all my other videos are rendering fine with my render settings, and I've no wish to change it back. I've checked my hard-drive, it still have 300 gigabytes left, and the total render of the video (~27 minutes) is only 4 gigabytes. Any ideas? I would have continued to search for fixes, but I have to go soon, so again, sorry to bother all of you. Thanks for any responses.

I alway found Version 10 to be quite stable but have had issues with version Pro 12. I'm not sure what my actual fix was because I did a load of stuff and it seemed to do the job for me. I turned off the GPU rendering ( I don't have a CUDA graphics card anyway). I also did a big house clean on all my drives. I did a registry clean. I updated all the needed drivers. I prayed to all the rendering gods.

One or all of theses things fixed it for me. Whether this is relevant to your situation or not I'm not sure.