Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new vid

Default WOOW!!!

brilliant stuff dude....absolutely loved it.

Just left me in complete awe!!!

all the best to you guys, Im sure there are big things heading your way.

just one little thing may I add - dont you guys like using transitions between the scenic and still shots? would just add to the ambience of the video....but then again who am I to say - ( just a suggestion
    )
    Very nice nice song tooo....

all in all Im still in awe [9.5 on 10 rating]

(PS - is the surfboarded chic in the video single ?? )

another comment.

Its cool how youve co-ordinated music with all the flips and stuff - but it just seems that its overdone a bit. Even I love co-ordinating my videos with the songs but the vid gets a little predictable with every jump matching the audio.

Also the part where theres a blank screen when you shift from the boarding to the boats (2min50 sec)...it really needs a transition into the next clip..

Dont get me wrong man - still absolutely loving the video!!

Default Nice

That was really nice looking.
    What kind of camera did you use?

WOW! Very well done indeed and the music was just perfect as a choice. Really loved the footage and camera angles used. Very much liked the timing of music with jumps as well as the 2 camera merges. Really an excellent job.

Scooter
    AMD Athlon 3200
    Asus A7N8X Dlux
    ATI Video
    1 Gig Mem
    Windows XP Pro
    2 Seagate ATA 160 Gig HD,1 Maxtor 120 Gig HD
    Sony DRU-510 DVD/CD Burner
    Viewsonic 19\"LCD
    Pinnacle 10 PlusMediaSuite
    PremierPro 1.5 Suite
    Sony HVR-A1U 1080i HDV Camcorder

awesome video. Very nicely done. who is the artist and what is the name of the song that you used in the video. Thanks
    Absolutely loved it.

I have to say this is one of my more favorite videos to watch, but then again I'm probably a bit biased..

Cameras Used:
    Pana DVX100a
    Sony TRV-900

I seem to recall being slightly critical of your first movie post on these forums (see http://www.videoforums.co.uk/viewtop...ghlight=#14267)

Well to be perfectly honest I have no complaints whatsoever about this movie.

The photography is simply stunning, the editing is first class, and its all finished off by a nice set of closing credits.

Top marks Joe!
    COMPAQ something or other with 500Gb Boot Disk, 1Tb external Firewire Disk, 4Gb Memory and a super duper sound card, 19" TFT Monitor etc etc etc
    Sony TRV33e : Sony TRV310e : Canon XM2
    Sony Vegas Studio editions to v11

Remember, there is always more to learn than there is to teach.

Having watched the video close to 50 times now Im tempted to drop my rating of the video a bit.....8.5 on 10?? .....its really nice though - a few squeaks here and there but it has left me 'inspired' (and addicted)

the name of the song is Let go - frou frou....very apt song for the video I must say (ambience wise)

Go DPC films :!:
    \"Sorry Im new to the addiction of BROADBAND\"

Awesome..I think thats the music made the whole movie..any other song just wouldent have been right

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast