Thread: One day

1. Default One day

Hi folks ... sharing this timelapse which I made in a day from sunrise all the way to night fall.

Any feedback (good or bad) greatly appreciated.

Excellent work.

3. Default

Thanks Blue.

Blog Entries

Very watchable.
    I shoudl know this but can you confirm how you do the glidetrack type shots in timelaps. I've always assumed you have some motorised attachment that very precisely move the head. Is that so?
    Tim

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Very watchable.
    I shoudl know this but can you confirm how you do the glidetrack type shots in timelaps. I've always assumed you have some motorised attachment that very precisely move the head. Is that so?
    Hi Tim, yes, I used a simple slider with a DIY moto rand track attached to it to drive it at very slow speed.

Thanks. I was amused by the boats bobbing up and down at the dock; and the rain on the deck where it felt like realtime. Lots of interesting shots and I thought it looked superb.

Very nice video!

Hey man, this is awesome! What city are you in?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TimAndrews View Post
    Thanks. I was amused by the boats bobbing up and down at the dock; and the rain on the deck where it felt like realtime. Lots of interesting shots and I thought it looked superb.
    Thanks Tim! Actually the rain on the deck shot is a video slow motion just to add to the mood. Apart from that, the rest are photographic timelapse shots.

Quote Originally Posted by zamiotana View Post
    Very nice video!
    Thanks Zamiotana!

Quote Originally Posted by ZayFarOut View Post
    Hey man, this is awesome! What city are you in?
    Thanks Zay! I am in the city of Singapore.