Thread: Speed

Default Speed

This is my wife, Laura's first project. It suffers a little from being compressed, but is still effective. It really was an experiment using a particular effect. Filmed in and around Perth, Western Australia. Let us know what you think.

mwv format
    3.9Mb
    2min 23sec

http://www.wheel-lights.com/fastpace.htm

Ian

Blog Entries

Nice way to show off your home town Obviously the compression takes the edge away, but a nice effort. Although there is a certain "punch" missing... not sure what it is...

I like this a lot. There's something about cityscape fast motion, it gives the feeling we're all living in a toyworld. This was quite dramatic at times, well done.

Default Cool

Fast motion is always cool
    If you speed the road footage up real fast and ad some blurs and stuff it looks pretty nice.

I liked first person car footage. I just found out I can set up my tripod inside my car and have the camera go out the sun roof, I am scared to do it though.

Good job

ill post what i have so far of quick clips

Default Nice

haha...nice video, except the clips were very random...have you thought of maybe putting a little storyline - just atleast a 'proper' sequence to the clips.

(I turned off the audio and dubbed Madonna's -Ray of light to the video... ...turned out very interesting I must say)

Maybe the kiwis need to hit back with a reply video - except to keep things in perspective to yours, this one would be at half speed and of sheep scattering instead :P
    \"Sorry Im new to the addiction of BROADBAND\"

I liked first person car footage. I just found out I can set up my tripod inside my car and have the camera go out the sun roof, I am scared to do it though.
    We did the same with the tripod, but had the camera lower and just filmed through the windscreen - gave it a good cleaning beforehand. I have a few friends who use helmet mounted cams for freefall skydiving, and they have no problems at over 200kph, so out of the sunroof should be okay - just make sure its not raining!

I turned off the audio and dubbed Madonna's -Ray of light to the video... ...turned out very interesting I must say
    I just tried it - it looks pretty good.

Cheers, Ian