Thread: Enhance Video Quality to Show Car No. Plate and Culprits

Default Enhance Video Quality to Show Car No. Plate and Culprits

My friend's car was wrecked in a hit-and-run accident and the culprits were featured in the car's CCTV. However, the video is dark and we could not tell much info with the blurring and night scenes.

Need help to reveal car's number plate based on video below.

Subaru impreza irresponsible hit and run couple@347 Clementi Ave 5 open carpark - YouTube

Please PM me if you are able to help.

Sorry buddy this isn't going to help. There is no information to be gotten from this video. Sorry.

'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

Blog Entries

Oooh. A little bit unfair, enc.

He's only asking for some help. And like most people who don't actually work with video he's taken in by equipment available in the CSI shows.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Oooh. A little bit unfair, enc.

Yeah perhaps.... I couldn't resist ! Somehow, I can't see him becoming a fully signed up member ... Indeed I'd be surprised if his post count amounts to more than 2 lol!!!
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

Default If you can help, pls help.

If you can't help, pls be objective about this issue. I'm only helping a friend and need professional advice on video editing.

Quote Originally Posted by enc View Post
    Yeah perhaps.... I couldn't resist ! Somehow, I can't see him becoming a fully signed up member ... Indeed I'd be surprised if his post count amounts to more than 2 lol!!!

Default Identify License Plate of Mercedes Cab

Hi All,

Please refer to online article at Caught on camera: 4 cars damaged in Clementi hit-and-run. On 20th Oct (Sat), at around midnight, a Subaru Impreza had hit 4 cars that were parked stationary in a housing estate.

The culprits were caught on camera and the footage is on Subaru impreza irresponsible hit and run couple@347 Clementi Ave 5 open carpark - YouTube. However, the culprits fled the scene and turned this accident into a hit-and-run case. This scene was witnessed by a passing Mercedes Cab.

Even if we are unable to identify the license plate of the culprit's Subaru Impreza, are we able to identify the license plate of the Mercedes Cab at Frame 00:01:14 of the video (link above)?

I hope that we can identify the license plate of either the Subaru Impreza or the Mercedes Cab. This way, we can have justice returned to the 4 car owners, who did nothing wrong in parking their cars like they usually do.

Please PM me if you are able to assist, or email me at sabrina.ng@gmail.com.

Thank you.

There's one little bit, where you MIGHT be able to see the number plate if you pumped it up, I doubt it though there didn't seem to be any light at all shining on the plate. Easy to lighten up, but not to take out any blur.

Video Production Services Company UK London