Thread: New Test Shot Clip, Zey The Mouse riding a Bicycle!

Default New Test Shot Clip, Zey The Mouse riding a Bicycle!

Hi, all

I have just finished making a small Test Shot Clip of Zey The Mouse, riding a Bicycle and doing ma few stunts!
    Ideally i will edit and take the best part out for including it on the Intro for the Episodes!!

I think it needs more frames to make it look smoother also the colour temp seemed to change.

Hi, Thanks for your comment!!, yes it needs more frames, this is very hard work, the colour does change a little, i am still
    going to do lots of experiments the more i do then the more experience. Was thinking of doing a walking scene with more steps, you know hand hands moving forward and backwards!

I shall not give up!!!

Is there any chance that the wheels might turn? I think there is no need for accuracy, so if possible; turn the wheels between each frame, and it should look like they are turning natrually.
    I am not sure, but are the camera movements on purpose? May it look smoother if the camera was steadier?
    Good stuff. Looking forward to seeing more.

i thought it was fine except for the jerky background when you are trucking from left to right -- i think you need a way to keep the camera moving in only one dimension at a time with respect to the background -- will the camera fit on a toy train set so you can roll it along beside the action?

if you can stabilize the background scenery with respect to the camera I think you will be fine
    Last edited by zamiotana; 10-14-2012 at 01:04 PM.