Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for collaborators

Default Looking for collaborators

I'm looking for editors interested in editing wedding footage into a finished DVD for an agreed fee. I'm starting a small business soon with a new concept in wedding DVD's and would like to cultivate contacts who would be interested in working with me on a job by job basis.
    About me, I'm entirely self taught but creative and driven and intend to make a success of this business. I'm looking for people who would like to work with me on occasion, this isn't full time work but there will be deadlines. I have a passion for wedding films and would want to share that with anyone I worked with.
    If you are interested then let's chat, just drop me a message and I'll get back to you.

Hello,
    Just read your post and I am interested. Where are you based?

i am interested.

I might be interested.

So passionate about wedding films, he/she hasn't responded since
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    So passionate about wedding films, he/she hasn't responded since
    Maybe there were more than enough PMs (which is what the OP requested)
    Tim

I'm sure you're correct - I'm holding my breath
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

I have responded to every person that has pm'd me or added to the thread by pm'ing them ( apart from the two that arrived in the last 24 hours, which I'm just about to do now ) and have found some people to work with, as I prefer not to do business in public. I apologise if this offends.

Thank you to all of those you contacted me about this thread, I've been fortunate enough to make contact with a couple of people who are going to be working with me, so I'm closing the offer at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by SGC View Post
    I apologise if this offends.
    It doesn't offend, it's just good manners.
    Far too many post offers, receive acceptance, then don't even bother returning to acknowledge replies. Good to see you've eventually responded and I wish you luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast