I wanted to make this post because i recently started my own youtube channel. And I was searching for the best way of gaining subscribers and views.
But I have my principals and i really want to grow in a good, fair way.
I have a few useful tips i want to give to you guys:
1) Do not pay for subscribers/viewers
2) Do not use community support ( For example they ask 60% of your income if you're a new youtuber but they help you get views really fast at the start of your youtube-carreer. But you lose in the long run. )
3) Make some content you want to make yourself, do it because you like doing it, don't do it for the $$$
4) Make it personal ( Loads of different ways you can personalize your channel )
5) Do some research on youtube itself, loads of guides/tutorials/tips that can help you gain subs/viewers
6) Try not to use copyright music. Try to co-operate and use music of other beginning youtubers. ( ask permission first ) This Creates your own network and community and that way both will grow faster.
7) This is my own opinion: " Don't allow any adds to show up on your videos if your a beginning youtuber. People are quickly irritated of those commercials and will just go away of your channel. Only use adds if it's worth it and if you have more subscribers"
Message people that have something in common with your own channel and ask Box 4 Boxing.
I also would like to say that i'm looking for starting youtubers to work together. I'm looking for people that make their own music, Dubstep, Hiphop, DnB.. Anything, if you are interested just message me @ youtube:
There is one person that really helped me with this and that is "Athenewins" at youtube. I've been a subscriber to him for 2-3 years now and he made a really good guide on how to gain subscribers.
Here is the video: Really worth checking it out!
MY CHANNEL: SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, HELP ME GROW AS WELL
MORE OF THESE USEFULL GUIDES/VIDEOS WILL APEAR ON MY CHANNEL
Give it a Like, Leave a Comment or maybe even subscribe I hope i helped you guys with these few tips.