Thread: Talking Rocks Cavern Stereoscopic 3D video

1. Default Talking Rocks Cavern Stereoscopic 3D video

Here is my latest YouTube 3D video (more of a photo montage actually)
    The photos were taken at Talking Rocks Cavern in Branson West, Missouri, USA.
    The images were taken with a Fuji W3 and the video editing was done with
    Sony Vegas Movie Studio 12. The original music composition "Caverns" that
    accompanies the images was created using FLStudio and the Sytrus synthesizer.
    Questions and comments are welcome, enjoy

Great 3D Effects with the glasses. The only thing, it seemed to lack any colour. Don't know of this could be due to low light conditions on filming. Otherwise nice job well done.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CaptionWorld View Post
    Great 3D Effects with the glasses. The only thing, it seemed to lack any colour. Don't know of this could be due to low light conditions on filming. Otherwise nice job well done.
    Thanks for your reply, glad you enjoyed the 3D. If you click the red "3D" button on the YT3D player a pop up menu will appear & there are various options for different viewing solutions (anaglyph glasses, various 3d monitors, and free view/ no glasses)
    If your using anaglyph glasses try the optimized setting for the type of colored glasses that you have, this will give you the best 3D effect. The anaglyph glasses hinder color perception, this coupled with the low light conditions in the cavern is most likely why your experiencing a lack of color. Thanks again for the feedback, it is appreciated

Thank you for the YT3D Info I didn't know all that was there as well. Tried 3 different glasses and hey, now got some colour, positively awesome. Please let us know when you have some more.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CaptionWorld View Post
    Thank you for the YT3D Info I didn't know all that was there as well. Tried 3 different glasses and hey, now got some colour, positively awesome. Please let us know when you have some more.
    Great! I'm glad it is working better for you now I will definitely be posting more video from the Third Dimension in the future