Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My own Music Video - Zombie Party

1. Default My own Music Video - Zombie Party

ill point out a few things first.
    #1 Im not a rapper
    #2 My wife was gone for 2 days so I filmed after work.. Only chance I can get
    #3 I used my cell phone
    #4 I like the intro, chorus, animal faces, verse 2, ending. Verse 1 and 3 are ok

OK here it is!!

It certainly has a kind of Eminem quirkiness about it but I'm not sure it's good enough to use in a video BUT then again in the right sorts of quirky video it would fit.

Great vid.. subscribed under Boytebooking

I enjoyed watching this, entertaining, creative, and good editing. I liked the animation at the beginning and the Cat in the scene. Good job well done.

5. Default

Hey guys thanks for your replys!! James I appreciate the comments and subscription! and Caption World im glad you enjoyed it. For me this day has been alot of fun. Im seeing alot of decent comments. Look clearly I know I dont have the voice, sound quality, camera quality as the others. But I do this because I want to have fun and only for that reason.

I understand if people hate it and some have LOL. But at the same time some people appreciate it and I think its because they GET IT. Well they can get it and not like it. But im just a regular guy putting some stuff together. I dont want to be a professional Rapper at all. I dont want to play shows. But I wanted to put out a rap cd anyways. Because to me its fun!!

Its my encouragement for you guys. Just BE YOURSELF and do what you enjoy and who cares if its great or horrible. Just keep going.

FINALLY remember this if only 1 out of 100 people liked your music. Then if you took the whole worlds population (6 Billion) by this method you would end up with 60 million fans!!! Not bad really

Blog Entries

I surprised myself by watching more than 30 secs. Quirky and entertaining.
    Tim

Great, was really looking forward to the chorus for the third time, off key brilliance.

Doesn't say a lot for rap when you can put something like this together, but that's my personal beef lol, eminem is about the only one I can stand, so this was great.

I'm not sure who has disrespected rap the most here, me or your video - haha - loved it.

My partner was listening from the other room - I was expecting a 'what the' moment, but she came in and wanted to watch it herself - so there's another win for you
    Last edited by Stripe; 09-23-2012 at 07:18 AM.

8. Default

Your comments are 2 sided lol hard to figure out which way you are going with it.

The chorus off key and monotone was on purpose and probably the best part of the song!
    The doesn't say alot for rap can be true in a sense! Eminem is the only one you can stand so this was great?? LOL
    The disrespected rap the most... Do you enjoy that fact LOL the laughing seems like sarcasim I can't tell but if it is I think its funny. If its not I also think its funny!

Finally your partner listening from the other room... Exactly what I hope for. The music doesn't blend it. It kind of works or can be horrible based on the person.

LOVING it!

Thanks also as I am confused now by your comments but maybe you can clear it up abit. Doesn't matter which way I read it as a positive or a negative its good for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Prainluda View Post

The chorus off key and monotone was on purpose and probably the best part of the song!
    The doesn't say alot for rap can be true in a sense! Eminem is the only one you can stand so this was great?? LOL
    The disrespected rap the most... Do you enjoy that fact LOL the laughing seems like sarcasim I can't tell but if it is I think its funny. If its not I also think its funny!
    Thanks also as I am confused now by your comments but maybe you can clear it up abit. Doesn't matter which way I read it as a positive or a negative its good for me!
    1. We're saying the same thing here.
    2. Your style was eminem, so the song was listenable for me.
    3. Just me having a 'pop' at rap.
    4. 'another win' = that makes two - so therefore I also liked it.

10. Default

Thanks for clearing that up Stripe!! This has actually been a ton of fun for me. Cuz really if people hate it, I think its hilarious. I could see why they would hate it But at the same time there are people who enjoy it because its Unique or Fun or Strange for that matter hahaha. So for me it feels nice just getting any comments!!

Appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    1. We're saying the same thing here.
    2. Your style was eminem, so the song was listenable for me.
    3. Just me having a 'pop' at rap.
    4. 'another win' = that makes two - so therefore I also liked it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast