Thread: Hi Everyone!!

Default Hi Everyone!!

Hello! I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Hevin Hampton, and I'm a full time voice over talent. If you or someone you know is in need of award winning voice talent, then check me out. My site is VoiceFromHevin.com. Everything you need is there, including email, phone numbers and where to send me a birthday card. Glad to be part of the community!

Hi Hevin - sounds good, but are you as good as Mike Goldman?

Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    Hi Hevin - sounds good, but are you as good as Mike Goldman?
    Hi Stripe! "Am I as good as Mike Goldman?"...I think it's like comparing apples to oranges. Mike seems to have his own style as I do myself. He's Australian and I'm American. I listened to Mike's materials and he is indeed good. What I can say is that I'm still a young pup and I've done quite a few national (US) commercials and radio spots...in fact I just voiced one radio spot that won a prestigious Gold Addy and Best of Radio 2012 awards (both awards are among the highest you can attain in the US advertising industry). So I seem to be doing something right

Thanks Stripe!!

Sounds real impressive mate, congrats on all of that.

Mike's a favorite of mine, does the Big Brother over here, and he's one of the few 'can hear the smile as they talk' guys that doesn't make me sick lol

Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    Sounds real impressive mate, congrats on all of that.

Mike's a favorite of mine, does the Big Brother over here, and he's one of the few 'can hear the smile as they talk' guys that doesn't make me sick lol

I hear you loud and clear Mike..I do like his sound. Do you do alot of production work?