Thread: Evaluating my ten year old Sony DCR-TRV900E + extras

Default Evaluating my ten year old Sony DCR-TRV900E + extras

Hey guys,

Just wondering what's a good price to sell my Sony DCR-TRV900E. I've had it for ten years and haven't used it that much over the years. I've kept all the added wires, battery charger and power adapter as well as an extra lens. I've listed it on ebay and am starting to get some buy it now offers come through, but I have no idea what I should be looking to get for it..

here it is: ***SONY DCR-TRV900E CAMCORDER + CARRY BAG + CHARGER + CABLES*** | eBay

any ideas?

much appreciated.

I'm sure in it's day it was a fine camera but I think the cost of the postage would double it's re-sale value these days. We are in the days were a mobile phone can shoot better quality video.

I don't mean to be offencive but it's just very old technology now.

Similar Threads

1. Sony Handycam DCR-TRV900E PAL Camcorder
    By maserati in forum Ebay and other classified ads: gear, cameras and video editing stuff
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 08:11 PM
  2. Sony HVR Z1 and Extras for Sale
    By Copper Tree Media in forum Ebay and other classified ads: gear, cameras and video editing stuff
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 05:06 PM
  3. Sony HVR Z1 and Extras for Sale
    By Copper Tree Media in forum Forum Announcements and News
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 05:06 PM
  4. sony vx2100 for sale plus extras
    By cappa esquire in forum Ebay and other classified ads: gear, cameras and video editing stuff
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 12:26 AM
  5. WTB:Sony TRV900e
    By Shorty in forum Ebay and other classified ads: gear, cameras and video editing stuff
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 01:28 PM