Thread: Awesome london-based video!

Talking Awesome london-based video!

Hi,
    Love the title of this thread? basically, I moved to central London to study at university and this is my first video as a Londoner. It features many different talented free runners and I even jump in front of the camera myself (I'm the one in red trousers!).
    If you have a spare moment could you please watch the video, I hope you enjoy please feel free to share this video on your facebook, twitter, blog, myspace, tumblr, ALL THAT GOOD STUFF!! I would love you forever.

Here's the magical link!
    London Life | Parkour & Freerunning - YouTube

Thank you,
    Chris
    Got a moment to spare? Check this out
    http://www.youtube.co.uk/ChrisMiBrooker

I see this one is different to your last one.

I thought it was put together well. I do find it hard to comment on these types of video as I'm certainly not your target audience. I did notice a difference in the quality of some of the footage. Was it shot with more than one camera ? Very nice time laps at the beginning.

Well done.

Yes, it seems that new cameras are in use, eh??

Liked this video! And I bet you guys know a lot of orthopedic clinics there in UK, right????

Again, I'm not your target audience, but watched it all the way through (which is unusual for me) and enjoyed it. Pacy and not at all boring. Very well cut

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I see this one is different to your last one.

I thought it was put together well. I do find it hard to comment on these types of video as I'm certainly not your target audience. I did notice a difference in the quality of some of the footage. Was it shot with more than one camera ? Very nice time laps at the beginning.

Well done.
    THANK YOU! I actually only used one camera to shoot this (Canon EOS 550D) however on the lower quality shots a fish eye lens was used, which caused the camera a little focusing issue (which I didn't notice it until post ). Thanks again, I'm glad you liked it. And thanks for all the support it means a lot to me

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBR View Post
    Yes, it seems that new cameras are in use, eh??

Liked this video! And I bet you guys know a lot of orthopedic clinics there in UK, right????
    You guessed right! I am now shooting with the Canon EOS 550D (as apposed to the 1100D). And haha, that's funny! Sometimes we may need them, but we just troop through the pain xD
    Thanks for the support, I'm glad you liked the video

Quote Originally Posted by shiner View Post
    Again, I'm not your target audience, but watched it all the way through (which is unusual for me) and enjoyed it. Pacy and not at all boring. Very well cut
    Ahh thank you! that really means a lot to me. I'm glad you liked it

This stuff is always entertaining, and I liked the way you got the frames and the music together really well.

Did I notice some duplicate shots? I may be wrong because it moves so fast lol.

I feel you have to be careful with these videos and build them up slowly, as a viewer I am almost disappointed that the next trick is not as good as the last etc.

I remember the pink panther cartoonist saying, make a joke, then top it, then top the topper. I think this would apply for your next video, try to build up the tricks, leave the best till last, then beat that!