Hey guys and girls,

so today I tried to batch render some of my avi files with the result that the rendering might work for like 3-4min and after that an error will occur saying: An error occurred while creating the media file!

So I opened up the the details and it'd say this:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ApplicationException: Render failed:

file name: C:\LP\Parts.mp4Sony AVC-MVC_Letsplays[0].mp4
Template: Letsplays
at EntryPoint.DoRender(RenderArgs args)
at EntryPoint.DoBatchRender(ArrayList selectedTemplates, String basePath, RenderMode renderMode)
at EntryPoint.FromVegas(Vegas vegas)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Objec t target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Sony.Vegas.ScriptHost.ScriptManager.Run(Assembly asm, String className, String methodName)
at Sony.Vegas.ScriptHost.CodeDomScriptManager.Run()
at Sony.Vegas.ScriptHost.RunScript(Boolean fCompileOnly)

Is anybody able to help me and maybe explain what the problem is and how to fix it?

Thank you guys!