Thread: Composer here!

Default Composer here!

Hello,

My name is John Danowski. I am a composer/music producer. I've been composing music for nearly 6 years. My style ranges across a variety of genres but the majority of my work consists of electronic music (trance) or orchestral.

I live in the United States (Washington, DC) and am currently actively seeking a work placement. I have been told by many that my work would do best in games and/or film which is why I am posting here to this film oriented forum.

Here are some examples of some of my original compositions:

TranceCrafter - "A Theme Of Ages" (revision 211) by TranceCrafter on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

TranceCrafter - Break Free 2 (Original Mix) by TranceCrafter on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

TranceCrafter - Mind's Refuge (original composition) by TranceCrafter on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

TranceCrafter - When The Fates Come Crashing Down (revision 199) [wip] by TranceCrafter on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Anyway I just thought I would introduce myself. I don't know if this is really a good place to begin my search but I thought it was worth a shot.

Well, I like them, a pleasure to listen to something that will add to the video rather than take-away from the viewer's experience......
    Good luck in seeking employment in this competitive industry.

Have you thought of putting out a sampler CD/DVD for non-commercial use? That way, you may get some ideas for further compositions based on the nature of the usage.