Thread: 80s VHS EFFECT - Make Being Cool is Lonely's music video

Cool 80s VHS EFFECT - Make Being Cool is Lonely's music video

Hello talent!

We are currently seeking video editors who might be looking for an edgy project. We are an electronic band from the US and are starting to gain attention from the European audience. Our song "Bones + Boots" is currently on rotation in the Czech Republic, internet radio in the UK, and major stations in Ireland. Originally we were planning on shooting a music video out here, however we feel like a cool, random, video with an 80s VHS effect would be better for this particular track (without us in it).

You can preview the track here: BONES + BOOTS by Being Cool is Lonely on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Please take a listen and let us know if this project interests you. This would be ideal for someone who would like to experiment with said effect, wants to get into doing more music videos, or just want to be a part of something cool! Since we are a new band, there is no budget but we would credit the artist in every way possible. If interested, please contact us for the mp3 file and to answer any questions you may have.

Thank You and we look forward to working with you!

Tiffe
    Being Cool is Lonely

www.beingcoolislonely.com
    beingcoolislonely@gmail.com

Hi, I may be interested in doing something with this.... But I'm unsure what you mean by 'random 80s' VHS style video. I can only assume you mean a cut n paste style using 'found' clips !?!?! More info please.
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

Quote Originally Posted by enc View Post
    Hi, I may be interested in doing something with this.... But I'm unsure what you mean by 'random 80s' VHS style video. I can only assume you mean a cut n paste style using 'found' clips !?!?! More info please.

Hey there- that is exactly what we mean

Quote Originally Posted by Being Cool is Lonely View Post
    Hey there- that is exactly what we mean
    Do you have the 'found' footage?
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

With the signed copyright release for usage ?

Quote Originally Posted by enc View Post
    Do you have the 'found' footage?
    I'm just spitballing here, but I think he wants us you to use "cool, random" footage (i.e. the answer to your question is "no").

If you catch my drift.

Zam

hey guys! yes random found video is what we have in mind. let us know if you are able! we do not have videos. thanks!