Thread: Is my music video good?

1. Default Is my music video good?

Whilst you may have wanted the effect; there is alot of blotchy looking bits of floor. For example, bottom left of frame at 0:21. Was that a result of some excessive keying or filtering?

I'm interested to know exactly what your role was in the making of this. I think the tong in cheek visuals fitted the the tong in cheek lyrics.

Blog Entries

I think the lyisist needs to learn the past tense of "sh*t".
    Editing seemed fine. The miming was atrocious. Whenever lip syncing, the singers should actually sing if it's to seem at all real.
    Tim

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TimAndrews View Post
    Whilst you may have wanted the effect; there is alot of blotchy looking bits of floor. For example, bottom left of frame at 0:21. Was that a result of some excessive keying or filtering?
    Chroma key if i did it less I would have a green on some parts, I showed it to my teacher and he couldn't fix it might have been the lighting or something. My teacher has worked for sky, itv, and now is working for the bbc as free lance.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I'm interested to know exactly what your role was in the making of this. I think the tong in cheek visuals fitted the the tong in cheek lyrics.
    I filmed most of it and edited all of it, it was me and a friend who filmed it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    I think the lyisist needs to learn the past tense of "sh*t".
    Editing seemed fine. The miming was atrocious. Whenever lip syncing, the singers should actually sing if it's to seem at all real.
    Yh she wasn't singing she was miming and doing some weird moves. I think she was trying to overdo it and make it look better and in the end made it look worse.