Thread: Watch folder and transcode videos

Default Watch folder and transcode videos

Hello All,

I have a folder with multiple sub-folders, each of which contains multiple file formats like FLV, F4V, WMV, MOV, AVI, M4A, VOB & MPG .
    I want to convert all files to MP4 format and save the converted video in the destination path by automatically creating a sub folder(as like in the source path).

When i'm using media coder to convert,i am unable to access the sub folders.

Is there a tool that fits my requirement?

Have a look at this Freemake It should automatically open your Audio folder then select and convert your files to MP4. This amazing programme does just about everything else as well. Good luck.. Oh and welcome to the Forum.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by CaptionWorld View Post
    Have a look at this Freemake It should automatically open your Audio folder then select and convert your files to MP4. This amazing programme does just about everything else as well. Good luck.. Oh and welcome to the Forum.

Thanks for that suggestion. But this tool does not monitor my directories in real time. I need to monitor my folders in real time such that when a new file is added , the tool automatically detects the file in source parentfolder/subdirectory and converts the file and stores it to the destination parentfolder/subdirectory.

Such realtime watching of folders is a function often found in home media server software. I expect one like Servio (Serviio media server) can also be configured to perform the relevant transcoding.