Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Krk,Croatia time lapse

Default Krk,Croatia time lapse

This is my first time lapse, it's my town Krk in Croatia. I did it with 800 frames that i took with Canon 550D and 10-22USM. I made a few mistakes and the rain stopped me before i wanted to end it but i think it is watchable. Had a rough time with audio in Final Cut pro because it would cracle and pop in the exported video so i had to finish the audio in iMovie. I guess me and FCpro need some more time together to become friends
    Suggestions are welcome people, shoot!

2. Default

I'm not an expert in this type of stuff, but I always enjoy watching time lapse videos & have to say I enjoyed this one too.

I think it looks nice. I would have slowed it down a bit at around 25 seconds when the sky turns red.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I think it looks nice. I would have slowed it down a bit at around 25 seconds when the sky turns red.
    I thought that was where the vid started to get interesting. If using in a film as a transition, I'd ditch the first 20 secs and go with the remaider which is truly beautiful (to my eyes, anyway)
    Tim

Yes. I liked that. Please - how much time elapses between each frame?

Thanx guys! Tim, time interval between photos is 10 sec and that is what i wish i have done diferently, at least 5-6 sec and than i could slow the interesting frames down.

5 seconds would have been better than 10 but you could still have slowed down the end part. If you don't mind I'll down load the clip and show you what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    5 seconds would have been better than 10 but you could still have slowed down the end part. If you don't mind I'll down load the clip and show you what I mean.
    I dont mind, please do!

It's not exactly perfect timing but I did it just to show you that you can play around with the speeds on the time line. I made this faster at the beginning and slower at the end.

Last edited by Midnight Blue; 09-05-2012 at 10:41 AM.

First off, for me it was just another time lapse Video. But seeing MB's edited version made all the difference. I would never have thought of slowing it down at the end. Nice touch. Well spotted and Well Done MB.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast