Thread: The Zante Experience - Wolf Star pictures

Default The Zante Experience - Wolf Star pictures

Hi

I present my first holiday video, shot entirely from a Go Pro HD Hero 2!
    let me know what you think guys!
    The Zante Experience 2012 (HD) - YouTube

Blog Entries

I found it surprisingly watchable. It began in a fairly unpromising way - like a million other YT vids of holidays to Zante, but it became evident that it had been very nicely edited to the music with the plunge into the pool. I particularly liked the time-lapse of the night sky. I was relieved not to see my step-daughter up to no good in any of the clips!

A fantastic reminder for the guys who went.
    Tim

I was relieved not to see my step-daughter up to no good in any of the clips!

Ah! Could have been edited out as the film was to be shown before the YT Watershed Tim.

I kind of wish I'd filmed my holiday but at the time I couldn't be bothered. Looks like a great time was had by all.

So...Zante is the place to never visit, right??

Oh, right, back to the video.... Well, I must admit AirWolf.... Im too old to enjoy your video. Couldnt watch for more than 30 seconds, but its my fault! Hope you had a great time there, and that the video will bring good memories when you get as old as myself! It will happen, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    I was relieved not to see my step-daughter up to no good in any of the clips!
    wasnt that me kissing you're daughter at roughly 4:15? when the night life scene starts?
    when she seen the camera she said her dad was called Tim, and was into making "home movies"
    hehe
    Last edited by Airwolf; 09-02-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Blog Entries

No that wasn't my step-daughter (note step-daughter - and there's a whole genre of home movies dedicated to that - or so I'm told), but I think you're a lucky guy and I'f I'd been caught on film kissing her I'd make suer it was posted on YouTube too!
    BTW My step daughter woudl have been one of those dancing on the bar and drinking you guys under the table!
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    No that wasn't my step-daughter (note step-daughter - and there's a whole genre of home movies dedicated to that - or so I'm told), but I think you're a lucky guy and I'f I'd been caught on film kissing her I'd make suer it was posted on YouTube too!
    BTW My step daughter woudl have been one of those dancing on the bar and drinking you guys under the table!
    Oh that's a shame...
    Drinking us under the table? Really... were scottish, we invented whiskey lol. Besides there was 3 english lads at our hotel that we decided to take out with us one night. Took them to a scottish bar, gave them some of our 90% ALC shot's all 3 of them were throwing up within the hour.... had a good giggle.
    You're daughter sounds charming... she single? lol

I loved this video, except there must be a problem with my monitor; this is the second video I watched today where the colors seem faded and I am beginning to think it is on my end; is it my end or does anybody else find the colors not as vivid as they should be on their screen???