Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Video

Default Zombie Video

This is a zombie video I made. I suppose this would be a more suitable video for this site. It's like a short-film type thing involving zombies.

WMV format, 10mbs

http://d889.com/files/video/theyaredeadnet.WMV

Great!! I particularly appreciated the sound effects and the music.

Keep up the good job.

Default Nice

that was really good. I liked the guns
    where those real or blank firing ones?
    what kind of camera(s) did you use to film that

good job

Thanks for the feedback

The gun was real, we filmed it in an area where you are allowed to shoot guns. And the camera we used was a pd-150.

Where are you guys from?

Hah, that was entertaining. I didn't listen to the music though. I don't know why I just kept the sound down. Anyways that was good. I like zombie films that take place in the woods.

I get worried when someone says ‘This video will suit this forum.” I love the slow tension of Romero’s ‘Night of the Living Dead’, but don’t think you quite managed it here.

A guy with an automatic weapon capable of knocking out a crowd gets surprised by one slow-moving zomb approaching face-on? In broad daylight? I don’t think this says much for his reflexes!
    So if she’d approached from behind, gun or no gun, he’d have been dead meat - I’d have preferred a scene where she chomps him up! Yum.

Loved it. Haha, pretty good acting too.

Quote Originally Posted by tone33
    I get worried when someone says ‘This video will suit this forum.” I love the slow tension of Romero’s ‘Night of the Living Dead’, but don’t think you quite managed it here.

A guy with an automatic weapon capable of knocking out a crowd gets surprised by one slow-moving zomb approaching face-on? In broad daylight? I don’t think this says much for his reflexes!
    So if she’d approached from behind, gun or no gun, he’d have been dead meat - I’d have preferred a scene where she chomps him up! Yum.
    Wtf are you talking about?

This movie was made for fun. It wasnt scripted, it wasnt planned out. The only time put into this was the 3 hours it took to film it and the 1 hour it took to edit it. Rather dumb of you to compare it to an actual feature film..

and f**k you for critquing the propability of a circumstance in a fantasy-style video. The purpose of this clip was to entertain, and judging by all feedback aside from yours, i would say it served its purpose quite well..

I said this video was more well-suited for this forum because the content I normally film is a bit offensive. See for yourself in the "after the watershed" forum.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenBogda
    Where are you guys from?
    southern california

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast