Thread: Coffee

Default Coffee

My name is Luka, i'm from Croatia and would like to learn to do some nice video, so thah it why i am here
    I am a wedding photographer and was thinking of doing some video as well to expand my offer.
    I have 5dmk2, 24mm f1.4L, 50mm f1.4, 70-200 f2.8, 550D and 10-22 USM.
    I like honest critique and i dont get insulted so please dont hold back
    I hope in the future i will be posting some nice wedding videos here for you to critique and for now take a look at my

Surrey, UK
    Blog Entries

Hi Luka (Do you live on the second floor?) Nice film. Simple idea. Great opening. I would have liked to see more "making coffee" in proportion to the rest of the film - as the ritual of your morning coffee was what the film purported to be about, but that's just personal taste.

I thought it was mostly well filmed, I wouldn't have the depth of field so shallow that the subject, with a slight movement, goes in and out of focus like the shaving section. There was something odd about the framing of the computer section near the end but I can't put my finger on what it is. It might be that it makes the subject look disproportionately small, I'm not sure. The rest of it I liked. The quote at the end was also a good.

Well done.

Thanx for the reply guys!