Thread: The Only Way is Garioch : Episode 5

1. Default The Only Way is Garioch : Episode 5

Hey!

Please watch and enjoy the latest instalment of our YouTube based web series "The Only Way is Garioch."

The Only Way is Garioch : Episode 5 - How I Met Your Reel Moon - Part 3 - YouTube

As always all comments and constructive criticism is appreciated.

Thanks

Reel Moon Productions

While technically not perfect it was engaging. Too long ? Well you had a lot of material in there. I watched it all the way through because I like you guys but I'm sure a casual YouTube viewer would not have lasted to the end which would have been a shame as some of your best material was near the end.

Keep up the good work but please work on your camera work a bit, example the over the shoulder shot at 2:11 is very out of focus. I won't point out all the errors as that would detract from some very funny moments and I'm sure you are aware of most of the errors.

Keep it up but I would recommend shorter episodes.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    While technically not perfect it was engaging. Too long ? Well you had a lot of material in there. I watched it all the way through because I like you guys but I'm sure a casual YouTube viewer would not have lasted to the end which would have been a shame as some of your best material was near the end.

Keep up the good work but please work on your camera work a bit, example the over the shoulder shot at 2:11 is very out of focus. I won't point out all the errors as that would detract from some very funny moments and I'm sure you are aware of most of the errors.

Keep it up but I would recommend shorter episodes.
    Thank you once again midnight blue. We totally agree, we completed this episode in a rush to co-incide with Ali's leaving do and we have other projects coming up pretty soon so that is one of the reasons some of the work is slap dash.

With regards to the camerawork, as we are both on screen a lot we drafted in another person to shoot the scenes in question, we knew some of the focusing was a bit soft but we didn't have time to re-shoot :-(

Yes! Absolutely! We are going to limit ourelves to shorter epsiodes from now one, our target is 12 mins maximum but hopefully around the 10 min mark.

TOWIG has always been a testing ground for Ali and myself and we try to have fun at the same time.

Our more serious projects which we will be entering into film festivals and competitions, we will be aiming for as close to perfection as possible for these.

Thank you once again, we always like to read your comments!

Andrew
    Reel Moon Productions