Thread: Running as a way into post production

Default Running as a way into post production

Hello Everyone,
    I'm working for a entertainment recruitment agency www.yellowcatrecruitment.co.uk. I'm do SEO for yellow cat and I've been looking to engage videoforums.co.uk. I PM'd Marc Peters first about a guest post about runner positions as entry to post production. I thought that it might be something of interest to the forum as a whole. Marc suggested that I post here first and gauge interest in the topic and maybe get some questions together. I can put these too Jonny, MD of Yellow Cat, and Fiona, heads up post production, and give you some decent advice on working in post produciton.

Would you be interested in finding out more about ways into production? The general way in is through running. Is this something you'd be interested in knowing more about?

Thanks in advance and please don't delete me as spam! I did PM Marc first. That's got to be a sign of my honorable intentions.

Blog Entries

Sensible t clear with Marc first, but with "cards on the table" you're unlikely to get removed for spamming (at least on the first post!)

I'm sure that anything you can post on ways into production will be of interest to some people here and may even generate a bit more interest in DD. Please go ahead and post.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Sensible t clear with Marc first, but with "cards on the table" you're unlikely to get removed for spamming (at least on the first post!)

I'm sure that anything you can post on ways into production will be of interest to some people here and may even generate a bit more interest in DD. Please go ahead and post.
    Thanks Tim. I'll surf the forum and see if there's anywhere I can chip in.