Thread: unsuccessful burning Pinnacle 14

Default unsuccessful burning Pinnacle 14

HELP! I have a big problem with my Pinnacle 14:

It works fine when I am making a movie, it is rendering - I can see it works through the movie - and it burns the movie by the end of the process. Successfully it says.
    When I then take the DVD and plays it on another device or on the PC, only half of the movie is there.
    I tried it several times. It gets stocked in different places each time I try to burn another version. Sometimes (1 out of 10) it works fine though.

All drivers are updatet, and I tried to use the function in Pinnacle, where the entire movie is rewritten each time. I dosn't help. I also tried to remove all "help files" in order to make the program start form scratch when I ask it to burn a diskimage.

What2do?

Regards,
    AMB

Hello And Welcome to the Forum

We have had similar problems to this posted here. Firstly it could be to do with a transition glitch in the movie or a section of audio that's causing the problem, it would be a case of rendering each clip until the bad one or one's are identified. Removed or rectified

As an experiment I tried transferring a VHS Movie 1.5 Hrs Via the converter and Pinnacle straight to a 4.5 GB DVD. It would only do half the movie, however it did say it needed to be transferred in NTSC Not PAL Format. And the render window confirmed this saying it would only transfer up to 650mb to a new 4.5gb Disk.

The next thing I will try is transfer the whole movie to hard drive then burn the video file to DVD Using my DVD Converter programme.

Hope this helps