Thread: Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast: Music Video/SKIT

Talking Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast: Music Video/SKIT

For anyone who is not aware, the band Pink Floyd wrote a song called Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast in 1970. Look it up for yourself if you haven't heard it, the song is based around one of their roadies making and eating breakfast by himself. It was only played live I believe 3 times and never had a video for it, so I want to create one. Props will be the challenge because everything has to predate 1970 but most likely be no older then 15 years old so 1955-1970 kitchen, luckily I have an old style kitchen with an original gas stove even old woodwork in my house (the cherry door frames etc). Antiques on shelves and even my dads kitchen table/chairs from when he was a kid, the song calls for cooking in a pan (we have cast iron) also making coffee in a teapot because it whistles unless a percolator whistles? Like I said listen to the song there is a lot going on I need to replicate, he eats loudly and I am obviously not Alan so mouth down shots. I will post a pre-script soon after I finish taking notes after listening to the track several times.

meh.ro2786.jpg
    Last edited by PinkFloydEffect; 08-17-2012 at 02:53 AM.
    Why am I an editor? ...because I'm a bad filmer!
    ☮ ♫ ☾ ☆ ☼ ☯ ~ Live Long & Prosper

Quote Originally Posted by TimAndrews View Post

"This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Is that a live performance or an actual music video?

I've done everything I can do to bypass YouTube's region filtering and I just can't get around it! Will you download it and email it to me please? I think I can do better then whatever this is
    Last edited by PinkFloydEffect; 08-17-2012 at 05:24 PM.

Won't you run into the same general problem if you use their music when you upload your splendidly better video?

Quote Originally Posted by TimAndrews View Post
    Won't you run into the same general problem if you use their music when you upload your splendidly better video?
    I'm pretty sure it will just block it in THEIR country, I'll upload a test track to see what it does.

*EDIT* Chit it DOES block it in my country (US) what a blow to my creativity...I know I could have done it more detailed... but then again I do have 720p Vimeo I guess...
    Last edited by PinkFloydEffect; 08-18-2012 at 02:10 AM.