Thread: compositing for wedding video

Default compositing for wedding video

Hi colleagues! Hi everyone!
    I'm newb on this forum and this is my first thread here.
    (Please, don't beat me too much )

The reason to make this thread is to ask some advice.
    I make a little demo of things I can do with raw video and wedding photo. ( link ).
    And I want to know: can it be interesting for wedding videographers? I can do a lot of such work (+ normal editing of course).

Really, really nice work, Love the photo movements. Funnily enough and it's a different tangent I know, but similar effects are created in the 'Soviet Storm' series of docus about WWII playing on Sky. I've admired the technique so much.
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

I like it, nice effects but like everything else it would probably come down to cost. Im guessing you'd need to spend a lot of time creating something like this?

Steve

Its good work and it will come to cost and that is at an all time low at present.

Any chance of any tutorials on the static images I have done some myself in the past, but have found it tedious.

Thanks

Hi again! And please accept my apologies. I didn't answer long time because it was really much work to do.

Zero
    Really, really nice work, Love the photo movements. Funnily enough and it's a different tangent I know, but similar effects are created in the 'Soviet Storm' series of docus about WWII playing on Sky. I've admired the technique so much.

Thank you. Can you please provide link to the "Soviet Storm' series of docus about WWII " ? I love such kind of docus and it is interesting for me what kind of effects they use.

steslat,
    Z Cheema
    Thank you.

I'm not sure about cost. That is why I want to ask some advice
    And yes I spend a lot of time to do this.

But think I know how to make cost not too high, if customers will really interesting in such kind of work.

Z Cheema

You are interesting in tutorial? Write me in PM what exactly you need, my be I can find it?

Quote Originally Posted by Aspel View Post
    Zero
    Thank you. Can you please provide link to the "Soviet Storm' series of docus about WWII " ? I love such kind of docus and it is interesting for me what kind of effects they use.
    http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...h6sCyZe6zLh9IQ
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

Hi
    Absolutely fantastic work ..
    Did you render this in CS5 ?
    I have tried to do something similar in Sony but its not a patch on the quality you have achieved
    I find the effect mesmerising