I am organizing a 2 week motorcycle ride round the uk for the Scott Hardy Foundation and need a cameraman, commentator and a photographer to film along the way, interview some of the bikers and committee and take pictures which will all be put on a disc we can sell.
This event will be held on the August bank holiday this year( I know it's just round the corner but i have been extremely busy sorting out other things), and included at the end will be a big 3 day rally filled with bands, stalls, bouncy castles, beer tent etc.
As i have previously mentioned, i am doing all this for a worthwhile charitable cause and i would be extremely grateful if i could get these 3 people for free or a very low cost.
the links for the Facebook page and the Scott Hardy Foundation are as follows:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/​Scott-Hardy-Foundation-Charity​-Ride/234089919942586

www.scotthardyfoundation.org.uk

If anyone would be willing to do the event, please let me know or send a quote and i will be right back in touch with you.
The ride out starts at the 8 Ball diner in Rivenhall where i will be joined with over 100 motorcyclists who will be doing the first leg of the road trip.
While everyone is milling about at the 8 ball diner, the cameraman and commentator would go round and speak to the bikers, the committee and the general public who will be attending to see us off while the photographer would wander round taking random photographs.
The cameraman and commentator and the photographer will be riding along in a support vehicles so that the cameraman can film as we go along. When we stop for a break, that's when they get out and start filming, taking pictures and speaking to people again.
The cameraman, commentator and photographer will be joining us around the whole of the UK for the whole 2 weeks,with free camping included.
I will also have a catering van that will be coming with us all around the country to supply us with breakfast, lunch and dinner at a subsidized price, and if the cameraman, commentator and photographer have their own vehicle they want to bring along and it's diesel, then that would be totally ok, as all the support vehicles that are accompanying us for the whole 2 weeks will be supplied with FREE diesel as it is being donated to us by First Bus Company.
At the rally which will be in Chelmsford on the 7th September, again they would go round interviewing people, bikers, stall holders, bands etc while the photographer will be left on his own to take random pictures of everything at the rally.
We are hoping to sell the d.v.d. to the general public and who ever else wants to buy it as it is for charity. The music will come from the bands we have playing at the rally who have agreed and given us a couple of songs each to make in to a c.d. to sell but also to use as background music for the d.v.d.
So don't worry, all of that has been covered by our committee solicitor.
Everything you need to know about the ride and the route itinerary can be found on the Facebook link below.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/​Scott-Hardy-Foundation-Charity​-Ride/234089919942586

All we ask is that we have full copyright for the d.v.d that is made.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Julie Baker
Chairman
Scott Hardy Rideout.