Thread: How to create a good video ?

Default How to create a good video ?

One thing that I learned while hosting the show Factory Floor is that making a good TV show is a lot harder than it looks .
    But what if you are not shooting for broadcast quality? What if, for example, you want to create a good YouTube video? In particular, what if you have an issue or story that you would like to show to the world, as a citizen reporter, and you want to create a credible video? If so, you can take many of the techniques used to create a good TV show and inexpensively apply them to your own videos. These techniques make a huge difference in video quality. :
    1) Camera angles and composition
    2) Lighting
    3) Audio :On a real TV show, lavaliere microphones and the gear to go with them typically costs thousands of dollars. But if you are shooting indoors you can use a very inexpensive wired lav
    4) B-roll (also costs nothing and makes a huge difference when edited in)
    5) Create a good story . examles on : سایت اشتراک عکس جدید و جالب و اشتراک ویدیو

Last edited by Midnight Blue; 08-03-2012 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Spam link removed

I visited the site , but none of the video clips would play.

the screens play but they're just crappy youtube style prank videos shot on crappy camera phones. my guess its just pimping for youtube hits.... i wouldnt bother tim/paul