Thread: Has anyone tried Ripplefire to publish your videos?

Post Has anyone tried Ripplefire to publish your videos?

I've been looking for a service to publish my videos to you tube, vimeo, facebook, linkedin...etc. I came across Ripplefire, has anyone else used it? I've been using it and I like it. I think it's like Tube Mogul / Oneload and pixel pipe.

Emm

That must be the hight of laziness if you can't be bothered to upload your own videos to your own channels.

Hey Midnight Blue, if the only videos you post, are of you cuddling with your cat on a saturday night for your parents to watch, then post your video to you tube and call me lazy. I need my videos up on every video site and it's a pain uploading to each one. I manage social video content for clients too, and I have to say I'm impressed with ripplefire for this application. It tracks all the video stats. Plus posting video links to facebook and linkedin groups kills time I don't want to waste.

Try to be helpful and get slapped with hostility.

Lazy Emm

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    That must be the hight of laziness if you can't be bothered to upload your own videos to your own channels.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EmmB View Post
    Try to be helpful and get slapped with hostility.
    Hmmmm. You join this forum today and your only post is to publicise a site. Sounds one hell of a lot more like spam than being helpful.
    We don't mind you pimping your link so long as you are up front and honest about it and post it in the pimp the link section.

In case you think I'm being overly suspiscious, can you name any examples of someone joining a forum specifically to help people out with a problem that no-one has asked for help with?
    Tim

Unfortunately both my parents are dead and have been for some years however I don't have a problem with videos of kittens.

Now that you explain that you do this service for clients it make more sense to me.

Like Tim said in his post we don't mind people coming here to pimp things so long as they are up front about it and post in the right section of the forum. So can you tell me what compelled you suddenly join the forum to make this post about this "great piece of software".