Thread: i uploaded a 1.4 mb video of a blurred effect i need 2 learn

1. Default i uploaded a 1.4 mb video of a blurred effect i need 2 learn

i uploaded a 1.4 mb video that has a blurred motion effect on it towards the end ... i need to know how to do this ... and thanx you guys have helped me so much lately ... link ...
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=01KP28RD

Your video is so small it is hard to identify the blurred effect. Could you describe it? THere are many blur effects in Vegas, under Radial Blur, etc. on the VIdeo FX list

Andrew

3. Default thanx soooooooooooooooooooooooo much

choptvonline.com, then click highspeed .... u have to watch the video for 30 seconds or so past the fat albert video to see the stuttered motion effect ....it only takes a minute, and thanx so much your helping me out SOOOOOO much ... this is like the last thing im going to need to finish this project

I feel really filthy for going to that site, but all I can say about that is that the effect you're going for (if we're thinking about the same effect) is a slow shutter speed. Which I haven't found a way to do this on Vegas but I'm still very much new to Vegas. I only know of how you can do this on a DV camera.

Blog Entries

Worse Fail and trompettiste, I don't believe you've been given a welcome to the site yet. So WELCOME and many thanks for your inputs in the Vegas forum!

Blog Entries

dj no skillz > Can't really tell what you mean, buy try either

1) a "ghosting" preset, or
    2) chop up the video and insert cross fades at the cuts.

Default Thanks

Thanks for the welcome Marc - You have a great site going here!

Andrew

8. Default yup great site

ye this is a really great site... its helping me so much, trompettiste and worse fail have been teaching me so much lately, and sorry u feel filthy for going to the site lol its not a dirty site tho ... just crappy music lol, marc peters u said try ....1) a "ghosting" preset, or
    2) chop up the video and insert cross fades at the cuts., where can i find a ghostin preset or what is a crossfade .... im really new to vegas ive searched the index and cant figure it out ... point me in the right direction if u can ... all the effect looks like a kinda weird matrix motion blur or video echo i gues ... with something like a transparent color over it ... dont know how to do that tho ... i think u have to watch it like 30 seconds past fat alber to see what im talking about ... www.choptvonline.com, thanx for your help people ... thanx so so so much