Thread: Free non copyrighted music for your youtube channel

Lightbulb Free non copyrighted music for your youtube channel

If your looking for some free non copyrighted music that you can put in your videos, your in the right place! My name is Brandon and I created the channel called ShizzyDubstep now my intention for this channel was to upload the best non copyrighted dubstep songs for you guys to use in your videos but I have decided to upload all kinds of free non copyrighted songs! So if you need some songs come check out my channel. www.youtube.com/ShizzyDubstep now there is not much there yet but there will be soon so make sure to go ahead and subscribe so you will be the first to know when I upload awesome songs! I started this channel because I am a Youtuber and make videos myself! One day I was looking for a good non copyrighted song to put in one of my video but I had to search like 12 different websites in order to find the right song. So I thought it would be a great idea to upload some songs to 1 YouTube channel so that it would be easier for people to find some! So hopefully I will help you on with your videos and save you some time!

Also you can follow me on twitter!
    www.twitter.com/ShizzyDubstep

We have music on our website RoyaltyFreeze - Royalty Free Music you can use completely free for your non-commercial project. And indeed poster Paulears is right, the music is not copyright free, but I think what the poster ment was music that can be used without paying performance rights or any other fees. This does not free the tracks from copyright, but you don't hav to pay to use them.