Thread: Wedding Tragedy!

Default Wedding Tragedy!

Filmed a wedding in the lake district yesterday, where the photographer collapsed and was rushed to hospital by ambulance. Luckily he had covered most of his shots, but my thoughts go out to him today as his first concious thoughts are bound to be "Have I enough images"? Luckily, the togs assistant and I managed to cover the outstanding images from speeches,Lake shots and 1st dance.
    Hope the guy's ok, as it's everyone's worst nightmare to be really ill while covering an important event like this.
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

Blog Entries

Well done Zero. i'm sure the fact you and the assistant finished getting the shots will be every bit as important to him as your good wishes.
    Tim

Blog Entries

On this note, has anyone (or know anyone) that's had to use their liability insurance for such unfortunate cases? If so what was the outcome?

I think you mean professional indemnity Marc, but sure everyone understands the result you mean. I don't know of anyone, who's missed covering one completely, but I do know one or two near misses. A tog friend has a bridezilla who is complaining that her photos don't actually look like her!?* Her friends iPhone pics do though. . . . Sometimes reasoning with the unreasonable is impossible so from that point insurance should take over.
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Blog Entries

Apologies, yes, I meant PI.

Just a quick note to say the tog was back home on Tuesday and emailed me his thanks. Apparantly it was a virus.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Apparantly it was a virus.
    ... and you were breathing the same air and handling his equipment (if you'll excuse the expression). Glad he's OK and hope you haven't caught it.
    Tim

Thank you for sharing this as well as you can also get best wedding planning with the best wedding planners in Houston
    Last edited by Midnight Blue; 08-30-2012 at 12:08 PM.