Thread: The Angry Bear - Stop Motion

Default The Angry Bear - Stop Motion

This is my first video, it's a stop motion animation.
    Please give me your opinions but please don't be so harsh, i'm new with this stuff =)

Blog Entries

I don't think the world is ready for you yet.
    If that was live action, it would have been cut too fast.
    Watch out for lighting. The sound FX are far too OTT (I know they're not meant to sound real, but there are limits).
    Tim

I found it interesting, like Tim said it was cut too fast but it also needed more images per second which would have helped with it's smoothness. I like the last shot of the car flying at the camera.

I totally agree with you guys, I was very anxious to make a new video that i rushed everything, but anyways, its the first time ever i do something like this, thanks for your opinions, i will try to improve =D
    Also i'm new to editing , it was a little hard to match the sounds and everything, but whatever, the next one will be better .
    Thank you =)

The only problem is that the bear looks too cute to be angry
    I agree with Midnight Blue, you would have needed more images, it's a bit abrupt. Did you find your inspiration in this new Ted movie?

Ha! I love the car dropping through the crack in the table and the one flying towards the camera! Nice finish. You had a typical race shot to begin with, could have added some close-ups (bear getting angry eyebrows, cars flying) and the typical asian fight scene angles to help guide the viewer through the abruptness of the images. If they feel like they've seen the formula before it's easier to follow.

Nice first video! Keep going, look forward to seeing more

Quote Originally Posted by lynch View Post
    The only problem is that the bear looks too cute to be angry
    I agree with Midnight Blue, you would have needed more images, it's a bit abrupt. Did you find your inspiration in this new Ted movie?
    hmm =)
    And No i did not find inspiration in the Ted Movie, i made it all up in the moment didn't even knew what i was going to end up with. ^^
    The video title was made up in the end, nothing was planned lol , all in the "momentum"..

The next one i'm going plan it all first and then make the video.
    Thanks for your opinions guys , will be soon making a new one , if you want you can subscribe my channel to get new videos =)

PS: Sorry about my crappy english, i'm from Portugal..