Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: musician looking for videos for youtube.

1. Red face musician looking for videos for youtube.

hey all i want is any videos that you create i dont care what it is to go with my music, i put all of my heart and soul into my music. so here i go. i dont know any edit programs so i will give you 100 percent credit for the videos here is the music. f.e.a.r. misandry - YouTube

2. Default

bump for those who didnt see!

Just so you know, people have see your thread. I don't have any video that would suet your unique style of music BUT there may be someone out there.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Just so you know, people have see your thread. I don't have any video that would suet your unique style of music BUT there may be someone out there.
    You know I ain't picky all I want is a video to my music it could be a ball rolling bumping into things or someone farting as long as theirs a vid I would make bids myself but I don't have time I'm going to making a Gud cpu so I will be making vid game play but still not going with the music

Quote Originally Posted by ifieiairi View Post
    I would make bids myself but I don't have time I'm going to making a Gud cpu
    I am confused why you don't mind about the subject of the video. I have to assume you don't care about the quality of the filming.
    Have you considered using a mobile phone to make your own clip? Or investigated sites on the Internet which contain clips which you may legally use?

If you are really desperate you can put some music to this.

Rain - YouTube

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TimAndrews View Post
    I am confused why you don't mind about the subject of the video. I have to assume you don't care about the quality of the filming. the focus is the music
    Have you considered using a mobile phone to make your own clip? Or investigated sites on the Internet which contain clips which you may legally use?
    Because I know videos over music get more views then music. I am just extremely focused on music yannow! The video doesn't matter if the music is there! . In the future as I get more noticed then I'll be less picky. Plus I don't know anything about filming or editing to the slightest degree honestly I love the 90s more then fools gold. So if someone could replicate that quality then i is be one happy puppy. Where is a website with free clips like that

8. Default

More picky.

9. Default

I would love too that video depresses me and I like it I wish to be one of the most depressing artists out there! I am working on a remix after the mix I will need how to learn to make music go with videos I also got a contract for something something so I will need the experience

That blew my mind... so deep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast