Thread: what gives?

Default what gives?

Pretty pissed off right now

just spent over 10 minuets putting together a PM, copy, pasting links etc etc, tried to post it and was prompted to log back in again loosing the PM in the process....its not the first time this has happened

Oh dear a double rant. it must be really frustrating. Especially if it was me you was trying to PM as my in box was full. I don't know why the software would ask you to sign in again but I know we have had some attacks recently so Marc has tightened things up a but so it could be an off shoot of that.

On behalf of Videoforums.co.uk AKA Digital Director we would sincerely like to laugh at your misfortune, now get over it you big pussy.

Blog Entries

When I'm at one of my client's site and logged in to the forum (yeah, yeah, OK, I know), it does get a bit touchy if I don't keep the link alive (ie I spend 10 minutes writing a post). I don't have this problem at home. However, I do have eactly that problem at home on another forum. I have learnt the hard way that if I'm not dashing off a quick reply, I copy my reply into the paste buffer before hitting post/submit. Then if need be I can simpky log in again and repost. It's not a solution, just a pragmatic approach.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    On behalf of Videoforums.co.uk AKA Digital Director we would sincerely like to laugh at your misfortune, now get over it you big pussy.
    Im moved to tears by your concern MB

"Here lies Dave, He cared." well usually.

How is the secret project going ?

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    "Here lies Dave, He cared." well usually.

How is the secret project going ?
    Slowly :-/