Thread: Awkward family home videos wanted for channel 4 show

Default Awkward family home videos wanted for channel 4 show

This is a call for any and all awkward family home videos – anything from cringeworthy birthday parties to eccentric elderly relatives. Maybe it’s a christening gone wrong, a terrible fashion faux pas or a family holiday video that’s funny for all the wrong reasons.

If this sounds like something you have then a new Channel 4 show The Awkward Family Show would love to hear from you.

We will pay £250 for every clip that makes it into the show!

As well as video clips we’d also like to hear from anyone with awkward family photos and we’ll pay £50 for any of these that make it into the show.

Plus we’re looking for a family to take part in the show, so if you think your family is 'awkward' then please get in touch.

Please get in touch by e-mailing us at awkward@magnumtv.co.uk

Has Harry Hill gone over the Channel 4 ?

Awkward family members to the show??? Send me 234 air tickets and I´ll fill the space with weird people!!!

Do contributors get full editorial control of any spoken or subtitled commentary which the TV company will use; either to introduce the clip or talk over it while it plays?
    Does the contributor maintain all rights over where and when that clip is used; in respect of other TV shows?
    Will the company indemnify the contributor against any damage or dispute arising from the broadcast?
    Please provide a link to a copy of the full terms and conditions for entry; and an example of any disclaimer or contract document which the contributor may be expected to sign.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TimAndrews View Post
    Do contributors get full editorial control of any spoken or subtitled commentary which the TV company will use; either to introduce the clip or talk over it while it plays?
    Does the contributor maintain all rights over where and when that clip is used; in respect of other TV shows?
    Will the company indemnify the contributor against any damage or dispute arising from the broadcast?
    Please provide a link to a copy of the full terms and conditions for entry; and an example of any disclaimer or contract document which the contributor may be expected to sign.
    Thanks.
    somehow i doubt it. probably just another you been framed type show.

Quote Originally Posted by enc View Post
    somehow i doubt it. probably just another you been framed type show.
    I agree, Enc.
    Their original post (in this, and other Forums), their failure to respond to my questions and their website being 'under construction' tell me alot about the Company.
    A shame, because, now that I don't trust them, I won't be sending them a clip of Aunt Lil falling off a chair whilst farting in front of the vicar whose dog is peeing over a wedding cake.
    But, for £250? I wonder. Is there money to be made in creating 'faked' awkward moments?