Thread: Breakdance & Freerunning

Talking Breakdance & Freerunning

Hey everyone,
    I made a new free running and breakdancing video. If you could please check it out and let me know what you think I would really appreciate it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P4660QPTUw

Thank you,
    ChrisMiBrooker

Fun and interesting.... The guy dancing at the gallery is the main "attraction" of the video, but I can´t see the relation with the others playing in the street/garden.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBR View Post
    Fun and interesting.... The guy dancing at the gallery is the main "attraction" of the video, but I can´t see the relation with the others playing in the street/garden.
    Thank you, I'm glad you liked it
    I tried to mix breakdancing and freerunning together in this video, they're both physical, entertaining sports/art forms. I personally believe the two compliment each other

As a stand alone piece it does lack cohesion but I don't know where to start to make it better. Some of the tricks looked good but some not so good. You could try chopping the length to see if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    As a stand alone piece it does lack cohesion but I don't know where to start to make it better. Some of the tricks looked good but some not so good. You could try chopping the length to see if that helps.
    Okay, thank you for your honest opinion! With this video I tried to make it look fun and interesting
    Got a moment to spare? Check this out
    http://www.youtube.co.uk/ChrisMiBrooker

Hi Chris
    I really enjoyed your video. I think you edited to match the music really well. From 0.32 it really held me and made me want to watch. I looked at the early bit again and I think you could use link these shots to show people almost getting ready for the action enticing people in to want to watch....on the bus, practicing, warming up. Maybe use some of the early shots like the hand shake and the guy blowing the flower at the end as a finisher! Just some thoughts...well done!

Quote Originally Posted by happyday View Post
    Hi Chris
    I really enjoyed your video. I think you edited to match the music really well. From 0.32 it really held me and made me want to watch. I looked at the early bit again and I think you could use link these shots to show people almost getting ready for the action enticing people in to want to watch....on the bus, practicing, warming up. Maybe use some of the early shots like the hand shake and the guy blowing the flower at the end as a finisher! Just some thoughts...well done!
    Thank you so much, and thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you liked the video
    Got a moment to spare? Check this out
    http://www.youtube.co.uk/ChrisMiBrooker