Thread: Matrox G45+ card info wanted

Default Matrox G45+ card info wanted

I think I've disturbed my Matrox G45+ MDHA 32DB card and possible will need another one. I've found lots of others on ebay, but some have other letters after the 32 - Do these different numbers matter?
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

If you look at the tables on THIS PAGE it seems to show that the 32DB is a duel RGB card and the DBF is a DVI card. There are some other things different but I don't have a clue what they mean.

Cheers for your clue and input MB. As it turns out, the worst case scenario didn't happen. My computer expert came to the rescue and stripped the PC down to component level, right back to the bare motherboard and re-installed every component. It now works fine. 3 cheers for an expert!!!
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

Well that's good news, glad you got it sorted.