Thread: Objective Collapse: The Diary Room IV

Default Objective Collapse: The Diary Room IV

My uncle Vito wanted to take a crack at the Diary Room -- I guess he thinks it's easy to work without a script -- he actually breaks character for a moment when he can't remember his own granddaughter's name -- definitely not a pro!

Sorry in advance Midnight.

I definitely think you ought to consider wearing costumes if your going to be doing different characters.
    I like the line "You tag em we bag em". May be consider using cut aways rather than fading your edits and If you go wrong you should do it again but you already know that.

hey zam like the voice agree about getting a different look for character to add to it.
    I prefer your other voice to be honest but I really do like your stuff.

Thanks guys.

For me, the toughest part was holding the voice for more than a few lines at a time.

I was trying for a combination of my own uncle Vito (who smoked 2 packs a day for 30 years) and the late Ralph Foody who played Johnny in "Angels with Filthy Souls" ...

Home Alone - Angels With Filthy Souls (only the clip) - YouTube
    Last edited by zamiotana; 07-11-2012 at 02:23 PM.

the funniest part was when you tried to get rid of the fly; you should bring it back for your next video

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Malone View Post
    the funniest part was when you tried to get rid of the fly; you should bring it back for your next video
    It's taken over from the cat who Zam had to sack because she'd become a bit of a prima donna.
    Tim

I'd heard he'd sacked the cat to bring in Bob for his next video.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I'd heard he'd sacked the cat to bring in Bob for his next video.
    After all the effort he put into it, Bob's not being filmed anywhere but in his dungeon studio.
    Tim

My dungeon studio is very hot at present being summer if you can call it that)

Might have to migrate upstairs in basic studio (bedroom) to get stuff done and keep my very expensive studio and photoflood lights bulbs for when I find out which of my stuff works !!!

So to cut a long story short Zam I am in if you want me but I cant afford to fly over and my fee is food !!!!

Looks like I might be out of a job soon as things are going bad in work (job/work) wise .... so my project might have to take second seat for a while as I figure What to do next .....kind of exciting really.

office assistant (16 years old)
    Safari park worker (loved that I use to get in an hour early to sit with the elephants !!) but not the best pay in the world and 7 days a week too!!
    Night shift in post room
    worked in sports shop
    Gardner

Such a varied lot .

What is round the corner ..... I can't wait to see .... I have a really good feeling about it ..life is one big adventure don't you think.

My website is coming along slowly .... I am using a free wordpress blog and microsoft paint to make it more personal to me ... I am having a great time with it

wordpress is so good

Hey Zam your cats are cool as are you.

Cheers everyone.