Thread: Cryengine 2 Titanic Movie Project Finished ! CHECK OUT THE FINAL VERSION!

Default Cryengine 2 Titanic Movie Project Finished ! CHECK OUT THE FINAL VERSION!

Hi gys,

may some of you remember my Thread from last month about my Titanic Projet with the Cryengine 2. I finished now it goes much better but i havent enough time in the future so i decided to release it yet anyway i think its ready to call it final, but enough said watch yourself have fun and i hope yoi enjoy it !

PS: I started a new Project with Batllefield 3 i link the first test Teaser here too ^^.

Titanic : Titanic 2012 Final HD Machinima - YouTube

Battlefield 3: Fallujah - Battlefield 3 Machinima - YouTube

Soundtracks: Fallujah-Battlefield 3 Machinima Sountrack 2 - YouTube

Fallujah-Battlefield 3 Machinima Sountrack 1 - YouTube

I can't begin to imagine how many hours you worked on this. It's not perfect but it is much better than I remember the first one you posted.

Very well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I can't begin to imagine how many hours you worked on this. It's not perfect but it is much better than I remember the first one you posted.

Very well done.

Thanks a lot !

Bloody hell ........
    Don't know how you did this ...like Midnight said must of taken a lot of work !!!!
    Must admit I am not a huge fan of animation like this but I totally respect the skill and work that went into this project.
    20+ minutes is a reflection of your dedication to this topic.
    Has the titanic story always fascinated you it must be a passion/interest or touched you in some way to go to this effort.

Well done again.

Quote Originally Posted by slimbob View Post
    Bloody hell ........
    Don't know how you did this ...like Midnight said must of taken a lot of work !!!!
    Must admit I am not a huge fan of animation like this but I totally respect the skill and work that went into this project.
    20+ minutes is a reflection of your dedication to this topic.
    Has the titanic story always fascinated you it must be a passion/interest or touched you in some way to go to this effort.

Well done again.

Thank you very much, yes iam a titanic geek since i was a child. all the histories of the ship are interesting me all the time. sry 4 my english ^^

Yes it comes across ......I think it helps so much to be passionate about a project.
    I am from Liverpool myself so the titanic is close to my heart too.

An incredible piece of engineering and such a tragedy.