Thread: Gun Fu

1. Default Gun Fu

Equilibrium inspired fight scene, like to see what you guys think. Thanks

Gun Fu - YouTube

I am a great fan of Equilibrium and saw that at 0:40 someone had the upper hand and could have killed the other, perhaps only a real cleric could have seen this. Thus on that level it is a fail. However on another level I think it was shot well so on that level it's not a fail, However why did you make it when you have the ability to make a better narrative piece ?

If you don't use it you'll loose it.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    saw that at 0:40 someone had the upper hand and could have killed the other, perhaps only a real cleric could have seen this.
    Obviously I am no cleric ???????? how ?????? I am more of a shaman.......
    I would of been so high on forest mushrooms and deep in an altered sate of consciousnesses .... I would of slowed the whole thing down real time and killed my adversary using my infamous "Tiger Claw" finishing move.

Only another shaman would know of this and how to counteract it MB

Back to reality

I thought this was very well done ...it was very smooth and I can tell a lot of practice went into it.

Loved the gladiator waking through corn starting shot/scene .

congratulation guys

well done.

4. Default

Nice to see someone pick up on the reference to Gladiator , thanks for the feedback!

In regard to the fail, in the heat of battle mistakes happen! We also were not going for a narrative piece, just a pure action scene