Thread: Rendering won't work in Pinnacle

1. Default Rendering won't work in Pinnacle

Hi, every time I try to render something on pinnacle, after about a second in stops rendering and says 'Export Failure' (render error)', anyone know how to fix this? thanks

Have you tried deleting the Auxiliary files? There are a few more suggestions here.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CaptionWorld View Post
    Have you tried deleting the Auxiliary files? There are a few more suggestions here.
    yep I've tried that and it still doesn't work, it says 0/8516 @ 00.00.00.00 if that helps

4. Default

ah dont worry its working, just a problem whilst editing

Are you rendering in HD or SD? You could as an experimental idea try inserting some un edited video in the timeline say 5 minutes worth and see if it renders in SD. Just to prove a point. I have not had this problem. Though only if I tried to render HD as I know my machine is not powerful enough.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CaptionWorld View Post
    Are you rendering in HD or SD? You could as an experimental idea try inserting some un edited video in the timeline say 5 minutes worth and see if it renders in SD. Just to prove a point. I have not had this problem. Though only if I tried to render HD as I know my machine is not powerful enough.
    thanks but the problems been solved now, for some reason and effect wasn't working on a scene, but I've fixed it now, thanks anyway