Thread: Time to fly

1. Default Time to fly

It was my 30th birthday surprise. Didn't know anything about it and now I'm hooked. Only she didn't know I had a surprise for her...

Very cool.

Great video. Congratulations and Well Done.

Surrey, UK
    Blog Entries

Sounds like the perfect exchange of gifts! Bet the vid of the engabement ring isn't as exciting though.
    Just think of the kit you'd have needed to record a film like this even 10 years ago. GoPro or similar on helmet, I presume? No, I'm wrong. Hand held - bloody hell that would be an expensive drop!
    I love the shots of teh engagement. Make sure you get this incorporated into the wedding vid.
    Congratulations to you.
    Last edited by TimStannard; 06-29-2012 at 05:22 PM.

5. Default

Thank you all.... Twas a pretty incredibly perfect day. I had been holding on to it for almost a year not knowing when the right time would be to give it to her.

I did have a few moments that I thought would have suited but I chickened out. We are moving to the west coast together in a few months with no more than what we can fit in our vehicles in hopes of a bright future.

We both expect daunting times but can't bare the thought of what would happen if we dont try.

6. Default

Yea the guys flying with both of us (an extra $130 per - yes there were two) each had an HD something or other mounted to their helmet as well as a DSLR for stills.
    I get chills every time I watch it. Still brings me back to that moment of falling through clouds.

I would love to be the falling cameraman that films people on their way down. It was an unforgettable experience.

Blog Entries

Fantastic video

Great video !

love the shot at 1.30 where your dropping through the clouds