Thread: Keyframes with titles...

1. Question Keyframes with titles...

Ok, let's say you have a camera moving along a wall (or some object), filming it... You want to make a title and use keyframes to move the title across the screen at the right speed to make it seem as if the title is 'on' the wall, stuck in one spot... How is it done? I've tried and only gotten mad, no successful results... LOL!!! Have kinda managed to get it to 'stick' a little, but for some reason it never started out in the right spot, but ended in the right spot...??? Thanks for any help!

BJ

2. Default

Nevermind, figured it out... LOL!!!

Blog Entries

Ypu'll really struggle to make text "stick" to the background in a 3D space in Vegas. Possible with lots of very hard work and keyframes, but really this is a job for After Effects. Many of us have been after motion tracking (for that's the name of the technique) in Vegas for years but i don't think it's going to be
    Tim

4. Default

When I finally figured it out it wasn't too hard: I had just been putting the keyframes in wrong time wise... hahaha