Thread: Cool Video Effects

Default Cool Video Effects

Hi Videoforums Users,

I like to know if some one can help me. how to make cool videos like this ones:

Video 1. DJ WURKTIME:

I try to add a second video on the post but the video limit on the forum is only one per post. but u can click the link for the second video

Video 2. DJ BL3ND:(WINTER MIX) DJ BL3ND - YouTube

I am also a DJ and I like to make my video mix fun and cool like thoses dj's videos

can some one tell me how they can be done I use sony vegas pro 11

The thing that makes the example you have posted stand out is the projection that was done while filming. You could try and simulate this but putting a semi transparent layer over the footage of you doing your stuff but I won't look as good as projecting the image while filming. SO create your animation first then project it at yourself doing the DJ stuff and film it. Simples.

Hi Midnight Blue,

I already have my videos. but how Ican get those semi transparent layer. to flash, animate like on the video u can see they have some cool animation and blinking or falshing effects how can be done

I google this and youtube this for any tutorial but can't fing nothing to show me how to do this

I can't tell you how to make the animation but once you have it it's easy to put it into Vegas.

do u know how to do the animation. or u don't know and that's why u can't tell me how

I don't know how to do it. Creating animation is linked to video editing in some ways but is a totally different discipline. For example you can take a piece of media and move it around using key frames which is a kind of animation but not really the same as your example.