Thread: For Sale: Canon 7d - Mint Condition - Recently puchased as B cam and hardly used

1. Talking For Sale: Canon 7d - Mint Condition - Recently puchased as B cam and hardly used

I am selling a Canon EOS 7D that I purchased less than a year ago from Jessops. I bought the 7D as a backup camera to my 5D Mk II. As such the camera has hardly been touched and is in absolute mint condition.

I am selling the 7D as I'm purchasing a 5D MK III as my new main camera and will use the MK II as the backup camera.

It comes with all original contents and packaging, including a sealed manual/software package. None of the wires have ever been used and all are completely untouched and as new. I will also provide the original receipt with the purchase.

I am based in North London.

Default hi

What is the price of the 7D?

Thanks
    Bip

What price you looking for?

Similar Threads

1. Equipment For Sale - Perfect Condition
    By mraclarkson in forum Ebay and other classified ads: gear, cameras and video editing stuff
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 09:11 PM
  2. For sale - Sony DCR-VX2100E Camcorder - great condition
    By stadsplannering in forum Ebay and other classified ads: gear, cameras and video editing stuff
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 11:17 PM
  3. Sony HVR-A1E for sale (very low hours meter, perfect condition)
    By charliestephen in forum Ebay and other classified ads: gear, cameras and video editing stuff
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 06:24 PM
  4. For Sale : Panasonic HMC151E in exceptional condition
    By tanv28 in forum Ebay and other classified ads: gear, cameras and video editing stuff
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 02:18 PM
  5. Excellent condition Canon XL2 for sale
    By danteblitz in forum Ebay and other classified ads: gear, cameras and video editing stuff
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 01:20 PM